Caledonia Golf Club, Carnoustie – Catering Opportunity
The Caledonia Golf Club is looking for tenders for the provision of catering services at the Golf Club.
As we are a golf club, delivery of the service must be built around serving members, visitors, Society outings, inter-club matches and other functions with a range of appropriate meals and snacks offered by the successful business. A flexible approach is therefore essential to meet the members’ needs.
There is the opportunity to extend the service, dependent on demand, and the successful business would have the freedom to do so, subject to the agreement of the Club Council.
As well as meeting the above requirements, the successful business will be expected to demonstrate the following, in terms of its service delivery:
- a proven track record in the catering sector, ideally, but not necessarily, in a golf club environment;
- the ability to deliver outstanding service and standards of catering under pressure;
- excellent customer care at all times;
- an understanding of how to market the facility and catering offer to generate additional income and a proactive approach to delivering the marketing requirement;
- knowledge and practice of current food safety standards and legislation.
If you think that you or your business meets these criteria, we would like to hear from you. Notes of interest should be either addressed to:
Caledonia Golf Club
7 Links Parade
Carnoustie DD7 7JF or emailed to: email@example.com
Full details of the contract will be available to interested applicants. If you require further information in the meantime, please email as above or telephone the Club on 01241 852115.
The closing date for applications is Friday 23 February 2018 and, following interviews, we can negotiate a mutually agreeable start date for the contract in 2018.